- This event has passed.
Best practice management of dust and silica: NZOHS; NZOHNA and HASANZ Webinar
October 21, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Best practice management of dust and silica
At 5pm on Wednesday 21st October the NZ Occupational Hygiene Society (NZOHS), NZ Occupational Health Nurses Association (NZOHNA) and HASANZ are running a joint webinar on the best practice management of dust and silica. This is of particular relevance to people working in the manufacturing, mining and construction sectors.
Key elements include:
- Effective management of silica and dust in the workplace
- Effective testing and controls
- Effective health monitoring
- Case studies
- Fit testing of face masks (respirators)
- Key resources and tools
- Laura Sands – Occupational Hygienist, General Manager, Dowdell and Associates
- David Browning – Occupational Health Nurse, Health and Wellbeing Team, Fonterra
Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_J7-2QnATTiGaauVnbDX6LA